Thursday, July 1, 2010

~ WheN you Say....Then Allah TeLLs You...~


in the name of ALLAH, most gracious,most merciful...

When you say... " I can't solve this..."
Allah tells you... " I will direct your path..."

When you say... " It's impossible "
Allah tells you... " everything is possible "

When you say... " I fell all alone "
Allah tels you... " Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you "

When you say... " I can't do it..."
Allah tells you... " You can do everything through me, I gives you the strength"

When you say... " I don't deserve forgiveness..."
Allah tells you... " I have forgiven you"

When you say... " I am afraid "
Allah tells you... " Do not fear, for I am with you; I will strengthen you and help you "

When you say... " I am tired "
Allah tells you... " Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest "

When you say... " No one really loves me "
Allah tells you... " I love you "

When you say... " I don't know how to go on... "
Allah tells you... " I will show you the path "

When you say.. " What path does Allah have for me?"
Allah tells you... " Adopt the Islamic path "

...and when you want to know everything else Allah wants to tell you...
Read the Qur'an

Permata: Share this message...You will give the gift of life. May Allah Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment

~WaRkaH Buat Kalian~